PAN Card Correction: You can Apply for new PAN card, or made PAN Card correction online by the services offered by the Income Tax Department. You can also changes or correction in PAN card form by selecting the appropriate category of applicants such as individual, company, firm, etc. Download PAN Card Correction Form online. Here you can also check the details about the procedure of How to apply Pan Card Online? Get complete details of PAN Card Correction/Modifications and required documents for Online PAN Card correction and category of applicant here. Here you can Apply for correction in PAN card Online. This online service is for Individuals citizens of India and who want to make changes in PAN Card such as change Name in PAN card, father’s name change in PAN card or change date of birth in PAN card or Change Address in PAN Card.
Online PAN Card Correction
PAN Card has become an essential document for any financial transaction. So it is now mandatory to obtain a PAN Card for yourself. The PAN Card Number has become a significant proof for Income Tax efiling and other transaction. Many online portals facilitate the services to applying for PAN Card online. eMudhra PAN Card Services, UTI PAN status, and NSDL PAN status are some of them which aim to make the process of applying for PAN Card quickly. Get Steps to apply for PAN Card Correction Form Online. The services rendered include processing of application forms for those who are applying for new Online PAN card correction and changes to their existing PAN card and request for duplicate or replacement of lost or damaged PAN card. Moreover, it is a widely recognized photo identity and proof of address. Download PAN Card Application form to made changes in PAN Card Online.
Read More: Documents required for PAN Card application Form.
PAN Card Correction Form
The taxpayers must and should have a PAN card as an identity so as to efiling ITR through online or offline mode. Without registering your pan card on the income tax efiling official website you even can not access or see your IRTR Form 26AS. Before applying for the corrections in PAN card, the applicants need to check out the details whether they have included valid information or not. But, sometimes, you might fill the form with some mistakes. You might have issued the PAN card from the Income Tax department with the same details. In such a case, you need to rectify all the correction on the PAN card. There is a possibility of correcting the errors online on the PAN card with much ease. Check out the complete manual for Online PAN Card correction. Here You can get the PAN Card Correction form PDF
Lost PAN Card/Request for new PAN card for existing PAN
Individuals who have lost PAN Card or require a New PAN card for their existing PAN can log on to the official website of UTITSL or TIN-NSDL and navigate to the Lost PAN/request for new PAN section. The pan card holder has to fill the PAN application form, providing information like their name, PAN Card Number, and date of birth, father’s name, permanent/ temporary address, contact details and the necessary ID proofs. Check out the complete procedure for online pan card correction form here. The Income Tax department India will scrutinize the Application form and issue a duplicate PAN card if all the information is correct. Both Indian Residents and foreigners can use this service to apply for a duplicate PAN card in case they lost Pan card.
Read More: Apply pan card Online- PAN Card Application Form.
You can apply manually can do so by downloading the PAN card application form from the official website, filling it and submitting it to the TIN Facilitation or PAN centers closest to them. Check out steps to fill PAN Card Correction form online. Both Indian Residents and foreigners can use this service to apply for a duplicate PAN card in case they lost Pan card. You can apply manually can do so by downloading the PAN card application form from the official website, filling it and submitting it to the TIN Facilitation or PAN centers closest to them. Check out steps to fill PAN Card Correction form online.
Request for Correction in Card Form
You can submit the application “Request for Changes or Correction in PAN Card Form” in the two cases When you already have PAN card but want a new PAN card number and When you want to make some corrections or changes in your existing PAN card details. The Online PAN Card Correction form download is free from NSDL-TIN and TIN-FCs. No additional charges are levied.
What is the Fees and charges applicable for changes/correction in PAN card?
Individuals who are reapplying for a Duplicate PAN card or making PAN card corrections to an existing PAN card need to remember that this process is not free and a minimal amount will be charged. This processing fees for PAN card correction depend on the communication address of an individual. The user has to pay the fee while submitting the PAN Card Correction form as follows.
- If the address is in India, the fee for the processing of PAN Card Correction application is Rs. 107 (93 +15% service tax).
- Otherwise, the fee for processing fo changes or Correction in PAN card application is Rs. 994.00 [(Application fee Rs. 93.00 + Dispatch Charges Rs. 771.00) +15% service tax].
Read More: PAN Card Application.
PAN Card Correction Form
The PAN Card correction form can be filled in online or offline. Once the correction in PAN Card form is filled in with correct details, a new PAN card application will be generated within an interval of 10- 15 days. Incidents of modification or correction in PAN card form can arise due to the following reasons. You can download PAN Card Correction form PDF here.
- Some individual might have made a mistake while filling up the form for the first time itself. In such a case also the correction form will be needed.One of the most significant corrections that people want is when they get married.
- In the case of name change after marriage, the marriage certificate will be required. The marriage certificate can be legally considered as an evidence of the wedding.
- When permanent communication address of PAN Card holder changes. When an applicant wants to correct their address, other than the address which is given for communication, a box on the left margin has to be ticked. The full address has to be written in the proper format as given in Item No. 7.
|Click Here To know more about PAN Card||Click Here to Know Your Jurisdiction|
Steps for PAN card Correction Online
- Applicants will fill PAN Card Change Request Form online and submit the form.
- If the information submitted fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) would be displayed on the screen.
- User shall correct the error(s) and re-submit the form.
- If there are no format level corrections confirmation screen with information filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- The User requires any amendment to this information, it can choose the edit option; else it shall choose the confirm option.
- For Correction or Changes in PAN card data, fill all mandatory fields (marked with *) of the Form and select the corresponding box on the left margin of the appropriate field where correction is required.
- If the application is for re-issuance of a PAN card without any changes in PAN card related data of the applicant, fill all fields in the Form but do not select any box on the left margin.
- In a case of either a request for Change or Correction in PAN card or request for re-issuance of a PAN Card without any changes in PAN data, the address for communication will be updated in the ITD database using the address for communication provided in the application.
- For Cancellation of PAN Card, fill all required fields in the Form, enter PAN to be canceled in Item No.11 of the Form and select the check box on the left margin. PAN Card to be canceled should not be same as PAN Card mentioned at the top of the Form.
- In case Aadhaar card number of Individual applicant is entered in the application form, then proof of Aadhaar along with supporting documents is to be submitted to NSDL e-Gov.
- If the copy of Aadhaar is selected as Proof of Identity/Address/date of birth, then it is mandatory to enter Aadhaar number.
- In case the applicant is ‘MINOR,’ Aadhaar of minor should be mentioned in the application form. (i.e. Do not mention Representative Assessee’s Aadhaar card number)Aadhaar number (if provided) would be authenticated using applicant’s details as mentioned in application form.
Change Date of Birth in PAN Card
If in case the date of birth of the user has been wrongly printed on pan card Application. He/she can change or correct the date of birth on pan card from PAN Card Correction/Reprint Application. You need to apply for correction in PAN Card form from NSDL or UTI. You can apply for PAN card correction through online as well as offline. The Offline applicant can apply for PAN CARD correction through TIN-FC office/pan card office. Get Step to change name in PAN Card application with this pan card correction online service. You can also made PAN Card Name Correction online.
For More Information like pan card name correction, PAN Card Correction Form 49A, Changes in PAN Card Application form visit our site frequently. Get Steps to download pan card correction form pdf and PAN Card Correction online.