The complete guide on tracking PAN Card Status is as follows. There are different ways to Check PAN Status Online. Read the complete article and find the easy way and direct links to track PAN Card application status.
How to Check PAN Card Status?
The person who has submitted PAN Card application and waiting for the arrival can check the PAN Card Status through online. After applying for the PAN Card, it will take about 10-15 days for you to get the PAN. Meanwhile, you can track your PAN application status through online. It shows the location and days remaining for your PAN card arrival. If the PAN card hasn’t arrived within 10-15 days, then with this Online PAN card status you can check the reason and days remaining for PAN card arrival.
PAN Card serves as an important proof of identification. It is compulsory for a majority of financial transactions such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, opening a bank account, sale or purchase of assets etc. (especially high-value transactions). Obtaining PAN Card is optional and voluntary like driving license, passport, etc. But it is mandatory in some cases as specified above. So, it is better for every individual to apply for PAN Card. You can apply for PAN through online or through offline (PAN Application center).
After applying for PAN, many of the users will check for PAN Card Online Status. It is difficult to go to Income Tax Department every time to check PAN Card application status. So the Income Tax Department has introduced the online application to check the New PAN Card Status by Name and Date of Birth from home just sitting before the computer. The simple way to Track PAN card Status Online is as follows.
Track PAN Card Status
You can track PAN card application status in different ways i.e., through various official online portals like tin.tin.nsdl.com, www.myutiitsl.com, and incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. The method to know your Online PAN Status varies from site to site. Here we have provided all the ways to check PAN Card Status in a simple manner. So, follows the guidelines and check the status of PAN Card.
UTI PAN Card Status Check
The procedure to know UTI PAN Status through the online portal of UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited is as follows. Here, you can also know the status of your PAN application for duplicate PAN Card and application for any change/correction in your existing PAN card.
- To check PAN Status UTI, visit the UTI portal i.e. www.myutiitsl.com
- Click on ‘PAN Card Home’ as shown below.
- There on the left menu click on ‘Track PAN Card Application Status’ or use the direct link provided below.
- There click on the ‘Click here to check status online’.
- There it will ask you to enter the Application Coupon Number to check PAN Card Status UTI.
- Enter the Application Coupon Number in the given box.
- Finally, click on submit and track your PAN Card Application Status.
NSDL PAN Status
The procedure to know NSDL PAN Status through the online portal of Tax Information Network of Income Tax Department is as follows. Here, you can also know the status of your PAN application for duplicate PAN Card and application for any change/correction in your existing PAN card.
- To check NSDL PAN Card Status, visit the online portal of NSDL i.e. tin.tin.nsdl.com or click the direct link given below.
- Select Application Type as ‘PAN – New / Change Request’.
- Enter the ‘ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER’ which is a 15-digit numeric number and enter the Last Name/Surname, First Name & Middle Name.
- The name should be as mentioned in the application form.
- Applicants other than ‘Individuals’ should write their name in the field given for Last Name/Surname only.
- Finally, select Date of Birth and click on ‘Submit’.
Note: The applicant should search for the PAN Card Status NSDL using Name and Date Of Birth 24 hours after the submission of PAN card application through online or through TIN-FC (Facilitation Centre).
e-Mudhra & Samanta PAN Card Application Status
Besides NSDL and UTI, Income tax department has authorized service providers like Samanta Communications Private Limited and e-Mudhra Consumer Services Limited to execute online applications. It is also helpful for tracking PAN No Status and issue of online PAN Card. You can track your PAN Card application status applied through e-Mudra as well Samanta at their online portals. To check the PAN Cards status at Samanta visit http://www.thepancard.com/. The process to check PAN status at e-Mudhra portal is as follows.
Track PAN Number Status at e-Mudhra
- Visit online portal of e-Mudhra i.e. www.e-mudhra.com or use the direct link given below.
- Enter the application number and Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on submit and check the PAN application status.
Related Post: Know Your PAN