If you applied for a PAN card, here is an easy way to check UTI PAN Card Status Online. Read the complete article to know how to apply for UTI PAN and download Form 49A and Form 49AA PDF.
UTI PAN Status
PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card serves as an important proof of identification. Obtaining PAN Card is optional and voluntary like passport, driving license, etc. But it is mandatory for a majority of financial transactions such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, opening a bank account, purchase or sale of assets (property) etc. (especially high-value transactions). So, it is better to have a PAN Card. You can apply for PAN through offline (PAN Application center) or through online.
After applying for PAN, it takes about 10-15 days for you to get the PAN. So, instead of waiting for the arrival you can check the UTI PAN Card Status. It is difficult to go to the Income Tax Department every time to check PAN Card application status. So, the UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited) has provided the facility to track PAN Status and to apply for a new PAN or Change/Correction in PAN Card through its online portal www.utiitsl.com. Here you can check the UTI PAN Card Status by Name and Date of Birth.
UTI PAN Card Status Check
The procedure to know UTI PAN Status through the online portal of UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited is as follows. Here, you can also know the status of your PAN application for duplicate PAN Card and application for any change/correction in your existing PAN card.
- To check PAN Status UTI, visit the UTI online portal i.e. www.myutiitsl.com.
- Click on ‘PAN Card Home’ as shown in below image.
- There on the left side menu click on ‘Track PAN Card Application Status’ or make use of the direct link given below.
- There click on the ‘Click here’ to check the status online.
- There it will ask you to enter the ‘Application Coupon Number’ to track PAN Card Status UTI.
- Enter the Application Coupon Number in the box provided.
- Finally, click on submit and track your UTI PAN Card Application Status.
UTI PAN Application – How to apply for UTI PAN Card
You can apply for UTI PAN Card through Online within few steps. The process to apply for PAN Card UTI is as follows.
- To apply for UTIITSL PAN Card, visit the online portal www.myutiitsl.com.
- Click on ‘PAN Card Home’ as shown below.
- If you are an Indian Citizen/NRI, click on ‘Apply as an Indian Citizen/NRI (Click here)’ as shown below.
- Before applying for new PAN Card (Form 49A) or Regenerating Online PAN Application or Applying for UTI PAN using DSC (Digital Signature Certificate), etc. read the Instructions and Guidelines provided. This also guides you for online payment through Payment Gateway.
- If you want to apply for new PAN Card click on ‘Apply for new PAN Card (Form 49A)’ then Form 49A will be displayed. The cost to get the PAN Card is Rs. 107.
- Fill the form carefully and click on ‘Submit’.
- Before filling this form remember to select the status of the taxpayer i.e., whether Individual or HUF or AOP or BOI, etc.
- You can also Regenerate Online PAN Application, Apply for PAN using DSC and Download the blank PAN Application Form 49A PDF.
- The foreign citizen can also apply for PAN Card. In such case the application cost is Rs. 994. Before applying for new PAN Card (Form 49AA) or Regenerating Online PAN Application (Form 49AA) or Applying for UTI PAN using DSC (Digital Signature Certificate), etc. read the Instructions and Guidelines provided. This also guides you for online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Along with UTI PAN Card Status, you can also apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card Details or Regenerate Online PAN Application for Change Request or Apply using your DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for signing online or Download blank Change Request Form PDF.