Online EPF Withdrawal facility can increase the retirement saving considerably. The burden of EPF transfer forces all salaried employees to PF withdraw or just leave the provident fund amount in the account itself. It is the main reason for the creation of multiple EPF accounts. The Provident Fund is the amount contributed by a salaried employee and his organization. If you are working in a company (either in a government or corporate sector) as an employee, you always need to deposit a certain amount of money as your PF amount. 12% of your basic salary is submitted as your Provident Fund amount. However, you must avoid withdrawing this PF amount, but there could be situations when you badly need the same. You also need to understand the fact that if you withdraw PF before five years, you may not be entitled to enjoy tax-free earning. Check out stated below complete guidelines on how to withdraw PF online.
Having a large amount at PF does not automatically qualify you for an EPF withdrawal. You must satisfy other conditions as well. One of these is that you must have resigned from your previous Job at least two months from the date of PF withdrawal application and you must not be in any employment. Most importantly you and the your employer must confirm that you have left work and you have to present a canceled bank account check. According to EPF rules, you can’t withdraw the amount only when changing the job. But with PF Online withdrawal process you can get your PF amount easily. Learn How to withdraw PF online in the following section.
Why should you avoid Early PF Withdrawal?
The Provident Fund is a collection that you gradually build so as to ensure enough money for retirement. In case you’re changing jobs, EPF Amount should preferably be transferred rather than withdrawn.
Several points make PF withdrawal not a very great option. Check out few reasons below.
- Provident Fund is the amount which is meant for your retirement and should ideally not be touched before retirement.
- If you withdraw your EPF amount within 5 years from the opening the PF account, you will have to pay tax on the interest earned.
- If you decide to withdraw your PF amount after five years of account opening, you can enjoy the tax exemption on the interest on PF amounts under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- You can easily transfer your Provident Fund account to your new workplace in case you switch your job.
12% of the basic monthly salary goes into your PF account while the same amount is contributed by your employer too. Your PF is essentially a corpus meant to be used after retirement; however, there are provisions which let you withdraw the PF amount earlier too.
There are many ways that employees can withdraw the PF online or download the PF form online for the EPF withdrawal. The Salaried individuals can check the current status and current balance in their PF account on the Online EPFO Portal. With the services offered by the Online EPFO, you can know the PF claim status online easily.
How to Withdraw PF Online
The withdrawal of PF is not allowed when you are still employed; there are some ways to get this PF amount in case you need it in some cases. EPFO-Earlier Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation announced that it would start the online withdrawal process. As an employee, you can make this PF withdrawal in case you have changed your job and don’t want to get your EPF account transferred. Do you want to withdraw your EPF balance? Let us find the easy PF online withdrawal process instead of Long manual procedure of PF withdrawal. By Following this, you will get your Employee Provident Fund money easily and quickly. Check out the step by step process for the PF online withdrawal in the following section. Let’s Get the complete procedure of withdrawing PF online. Are you still confused about How to Withdraw PF Online? Let us have a look at the following steps.
- Download Form 19 from EPFO portal or get it from your employer.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the EPF application form to your regional EPFO office.
- You will receive the PF amount with definite interest earned on the same in 90 days.
PF Withdrawal on Online Without Employer’s Attestation
Trying to get Employer’s Attestation from your previous employer can be a quite a struggle if you have left your job on a bad note. Up to now, the manual withdraw of PF is a very long process and without Employer’s Attestation, no PF will be provided. However, now your withdrawal claim can be filed rapidly on online without employer’s attestation. The EPFO has declared about how to withdraw PF online. Employee Provident Fund Organization has mentioned the procedure for online PF withdrawal. The introduction of the Employee Provident Fund Organization member portal and the UAN have eased all Online processes related to EPF, including PF withdrawals. There are two steps to make a PF withdrawal without employer’s signature Check out the two ways in the following section.
How to Withdrawal PF Online via UAN
If you have UAN (Universal Account Number), then you can directly apply for pf withdrawal online. The Employee do not require the previous employer’s approval for getting this EPF application processed. But, the only challenge with this PF Withdrawal Online via UAN option is that most of the employers do not share the UAN Number with their employees. With the absence of UAN Number, the following option cannot be availed.
How to do Online PF withdrawal With Aadhaar card
With Adhaar Number you can make an EP withdrawal Online without employer signature. EPF withdrawal With New Form is an easy Online PF withdraw process.
This method is for those members who have given their Adhaar number at UAN portal. Thus, you should link your Adhaar with the UAN during the job. It would save you from many hassles.
- To ease the process, the Employee Provident Fund Organization has a withdrawal option on its UAN member portal just by linking your Aadhaar Number. Once your Adhaar number gets authenticated by the employer, you don’t require any further attestation by the employer.
- Your employer should have verified the Aadhaar Number and Salary Account, and the details embedded in the EPFO’s member portal.
- Make sure your UAN is activated. After the UAN activation now you can now start the online PF withdrawal without your employer’s signature.
- Download the new EPF forms to make a PF withdrawal – UAN Form 19, UAN Form 10C, and UAN Form 31 here.
- PF Form 19 UAN is for making PF withdrawals.
- PF Form 10C UAN is for making withdrawals from your retirement benefits.
- On PF withdrawal forms enter your name (as stated on your UAN Account, Aadhaar Details, and bank account), a valid registered mobile number, address, PAN card number, reason for leaving the job and date of joining.
- Attach a canceled cheque for the Employee Provident Fund Organization to verify your bank account number.
- Next, submit the PF withdrawal form and the canceled cheque to the nearest EPF office.
- Make sure that your current bank account number and the bank account number stated in UAN Online portal should be same. Also, your details mentioned in the form should match that on the UAN database.
- Any discrepancies about the details could result in a disapproval to make a PF withdrawal by the EPFO.
How to do EPF withdrawal Without an Aadhaar Number
You can also make an online PF withdrawal without Aadhaar Card Number. Let us have a look at the EPF withdrawal With Old Form in the following section.
- For those salaried employees who do not have an Aadhaar card, the process of making a PF withdrawal without the employer’s signature is a bit difficult.
- Download the forms (Form 19, Form 31 and Form 10C)
- Next, fill in the details and get an attestation from a credible authority as follows.
- A Gazetted officer.
- Member of the EPFO.
- Manager of the bank you hold your salary account with.
- Make sure that you get a signature or stamp on every page of your form and verified bank details.
- To avoid cases of fraud, one will have to state a reason for direct application of withdrawal. Stating ‘Non-cooperation’ from ex-employer is usually a good enough reason.
- Attach an indemnity bond with a Rs. 100/- stamp paper.
- Link the following copies with the EPF Withdrawal Form 19.
- Appointment letter.
- Salary payslips.
- Employee ID card.
- PF account number.
- Date of joining.
- Date of leaving.
- Bank Account number.
- IFSC code.
- Lastly, attach a copy of your KYC documents – identity and address proof – before submitting all the forms related to PF withdrawal at the EPF office.
Submit your PF withdrawal Form directly to the Regional PF Office: Get a PF withdrawal form Form 19, fill it and submit directly to the Regional Provident Fund Office. The PF withdrawal procedure requires identity attestation. Hence, your EPF withdrawal form needs to be attested by one of the following listed authorities listed below.
- A Gazetted Officer.
- Any Bank Manager.
- Magistrate/ President of Village Panchayat/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ Notary Public.
Attestation by Bank Manager is the best option when the bank is where you maintain your EPF account.
Benefits of EPF Withdrawal Online
Check out the Benefits of Online EPF Withdrawal Process and online withdrawal of PF here.
- This Online service makes the PF withdrawal transparent. You can easily track its application just by one click instead of visiting the EPFO.
- Application processing of Online PF is faster than other ways. Thanks to digitization, the employee can expect your PF transfer in 2 weeks.
- The EPF withdrawal Online makes the regional PF officials more accountable. All the Applications of Online EPF Withdrawal will be tracked centrally from the Delhi office.
- Some services like EPF claim online, Online EPF Transfer the entire online process makes the task easy and there would be less error. This also makes application processing faster.
Download EPF Withdrawal Form Online
Check out the PF Withdrawl Form Online Form Download section. Here you can download EPF claim form, and also for EPF withdrawal online. Check out the list of the PF Withdrawal Form is given below, and you can download the form and apply for the Provident Fund. Let us have a look at the list of all significant PF Withdrawal Forms to withdraw your PF from EPFO in the following section.
|1.||The EPF Form 5 is to be preferred by the salaried individual who is eligible to receive the EPF dues of the deceased member who died while in services.||Form 5|
|2.||The EPF Form 10-C is used along with the EPF Form 19 and EPF Form 20. The Employee can submit Form 10C for the settlement of PF under old Family Pension Fund. It is also submitted to withdraw your PF under New Employees’ Pension Scheme EPS 95 or for the issue of Certificate for retaining membership.This form is submitted when you are 58 years old or above.Click Here to Download Form 10c.||Form 10C|
|UAN Form 10C|
|3.||Form 10D is a Pension Form which is required to get the pension.The employee or his/her nominee can apply for annuity amount. The Nomination Form 2 will also be needed if the nominee is claiming for the pension.||Form 10D|
|4.||Form 13 is used for transferring your provident fund account from the previous organization to the new company. This form 13 is submitted just to transfer the PF account. Click here to Download Form 13.||Form 13|
|5.||Form 14 is submitted when you have to finance the LIC policy by the balance of your provident fund Account. The Salaried Employees can finance the LIC Insurance policy by their PF account. Click on the link to Download Form 14.||Form 14|
|6.||Form 19 is a pf withdrawal form which used when you have to withdraw all the balance from your PF account. For PF claim you can submit this form 19 and withdraw the PF after leaving your service or termination or retirement. Click on the following link to Download Form 19 PF Claim Form/PF withdrawal form.||Form 19|
|UAN Form 19|
|7.||If in case the salaried individual demises, then the legal representative of that employee can fill this form 20 to claim the PF amount. However the nominee has to submit the documental proofs like Death Certificate, Form-2 and Birth Certificates of children are to be submitted along with Form20. Click on the link to Download Form 20.||Form 20|
|8.||Form 31 is for PF withdrawal which is for advance withdrawal from your EPF account and loans. A salaried individual can withdraw his PF amount in advance for loans for the various reasons. Click Here to Download Form 31 for Advance Loans.||Form 31 Declaration|
|UAN Form 31|
I hope this article is helpful for all your queries like how to claim PF, How to withdraw PF online, Procedure for EPF withdrawal online, Online PF withdrawal process, What are the EPF online withdrawal steps, How to apply for PF Online, how to claim pf. And how to apply for pf withdrawal online, Epf withdrawal process, withdraw EPFonilne, online withdrawal of PF and Download PF withdrawal form, EPF Claim online, how to withdraw pf amount from the previous company online.